Please join us at ISO MarketStance's
2017 Client Conference!
Industry Challenges & ISO Responses
The insurance industry is ever advancing – and so are we! MarketStance is now known as ISO MarketStance following the acquisition by Verisk Analytics’ last November and is being integrated into the ISO business unit led by Beth Fitzgerald.
What does this mean to you?
Very positive benefits! Despite marketing a broad range of products and services as a premier supplier of insurance-specific, actionable market intelligence, as a small company, there were limitations within our product suite. Becoming an integrated part of ISO benefits the clients and prospects of both organizations through solutions that neither could offer on their own -- ISO can now offer end-to-end analytic and reporting solutions for the commercial P&C industry.
The culture of MarketStance and ISO were both driven to constantly add value and innovate -- and the legend continues with the 2017 Client Conference which will feature the public unveiling of the newly developed ISO Analytic Tools solution responding to insurers’ workflows
- Looking for growth in emerging opportunities
- Executing on growth and book-of-business options
- Benchmarking the book-of-business performance
The day features intriguing presentations, client demonstrations and new-product content:
- Fritz Yohn, MarketStance’s founder, will present the keynote presentation unveiling the ISO Analytic Tools solution. Joining Fritz will be Christina Caracappa, ISO’ business unit leader for Data Solutions whose products also populate the ISO Analytic Tools solution
- Beth Fitzgerald, president of ISO Solutions will provide the lunch presentation
- MarketStance Cyber – ISO MarketStance will unveil our vision of a Cyber solution
- Regional Carriers – Betsy Plummer and Crystal Cathcart will discuss our scalable solutions and how the Regionals can execute using their licensed data as well as leveraging their investment though expanded uses by discipline
Our conferences have been recognized for providing a stimulating environment where insurance carriers can discuss and explore a wide array of industry topics with leading solution providers.
This event is open to the first 60 registrants and is delivered at NO CHARGE to all participants -- so please feel free to share this event registration with others from your firm. Please join us by completing the registration page to participate and network with presenters from respected industry leaders!
Other items of interest:
Venue Parking: The Inn at Middletown is located at 70 Main Street in Middletown, CT…just two short blocks from our office building. There is limited on-street parking in that area so all participants may use the Inn at Middletown’s valet parking service at no charge -- please ensure you clearly identify yourself as a ISO MarketStance Client Conference participant when dropping your car.
Need an overnight stay? Please contact the Inn @ Middletown and be sure to tell them you are booking your room for the ISO MarketStance Client Conference where we have arranged for a room block with a preferred rate of $145 / night. However, please be advised that, once the room block is exhausted, the regular rate is anywhere from $190 to $220 / night.